Applications for the 2022 program are due by Friday, November 12. To apply to the MMIA program, you must be an Indiana high school student (grade 10-12) and able to attend BOTH days of the program on Sunday, March 6 and Monday, March 7.
Before you apply, you will need:
• The name and email address of your nominating teacher
• The name, address and phone number of your current high school
• Your school principal's name
• The email address of your parent/guardian
• A brief (250-word max) essay is required: Why do you want to participate in this program and why should you be selected?
Additionally, be prepared to answer questions related to your extracurricular and volunteer activities and completed science courses.
When you're ready to apply, visit the student application site